The search for the perfect hard boiled egg was a mission heads and chickens began to put them. I found (with a little research and experimentation) I think it makes aperfect hard boiled egg. This method makes it firm and without odor of cooked yellow. This makes a perfect hard boiled egg , ideal for hard drugs. The method I use is easy, but must be followed exactly for best results. I also use a thermometer to check the temperature of the water.
1. Start with cold water and cold eggs
2. Place in a pan of cold water and heat to boil
3. Allow the water reaches a boiling temperature (for best results, allow the water reaches 212 degrees F)
4. Boil for 1 minute, remove from heat and cover
5. Let stand in hot water for 10 minutes
6. immediately use cold fresh water
7. Continue cooling until the eggs are cool to the touch
8. Do not refrigerate
1. Peel crack at both ends
2. sit in cold water for 15 to 20 minutes
3. Run finish with cold water and gently squeeze at both ends and crack
4. Carefully peel roll between your fingers until the egg shell slides
I like this method for two reasons, simply makes perfect hard boid egg and if they forget the last ten minutes (for a minute or two) eggs will still be delicious. Then you can use them for all the hard eggs your favorite recipes. Mimosa eggs will be great for sandwiches or add to salad of potatoes and a green salad. As great as for themselves. Have fun!